M.O.P.S. – Mothers of PreSchoolers
M.O.P.S. – Mothers of PreSchoolers – is a program designed for mothers with children under school age. The women who participate are of all ages and backgrounds but share a common desire to be the best moms they can be.
What does M.O.P.S. have to offer?
- A haven for soothing frazzled nerves and forming lifelong friendships
- A children’s program where little ones are loved and cared for
- Teachings by experienced moms who share biblical truths and practical ways to fulfill the varied roles of mother, wife, and woman
- Discussion groups in an encouraging, accepting atmosphere where moms can express their feelings on motherhood and marriage
- An opportunity to complete a creative project moms may not have the time or energy to attempt at home or on their own
For more information, contact the church office.
University Reformed Church
4930 South Hagadorn Road
East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 351-6810
Fax: (517) 351-7909
Email: [email protected]
Ben Falconer, Campus Director